The Third Annual Disability Connect Forum
Iraq War Veteran and LGBT Rights Activist
We at Springboard are so excited to be producing the Third Annual Disability Connect event for and about Corporate Disability, LGBT and Veterans Business Resource Group members, leaders and their sponsors. Hailed as the premier business event for addressing the issues and opportunities that impact one, two or all three groups in the workplace; expectations are great, but the reality will be even greater.
Disability Connect is the perfect platform for which to make powerful connections, share best practices and formulate strategies aligning with the theme of Communities in Common. The majority of the day is highly interactive, sharing experiences and exchanging ideas with your peers, across all three constituency groups.
Here are just some of the comments from last year’s post-event survey.
- "Great best practices shared."
- "Format was great, really kept the energy flowing and allowed participants to engage fully.
- Fantastic energy."
- "Loved the table discussions and the mix of people by moving to different tables for different topics."
- "This event far exceeded expectations – it was like no other I have attended and I go to a lot of events."
- "Lessons learned were invaluable."
- "One of the most effective conferences we have attended."
- "Great forum for engagement and learning."
- "Loved the entire day."
In addition to learning from one another, you will be sure to be inspired by our keynote presenter.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met
HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®)
criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.