WORK-LIFE AND EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS
- Deliver a nationwide (U.S. or Canada) dedicated section of the company’s intranet site for 24/7, self-serve access to critical information on disease/disability specific organizations and support, special needs schools and camps, advocacy agencies, vocational rehabilitation services and much more.
- Deliver “Lunch & Learns” addressing issues of planning for the future, navigating the education system, college planning, work-life balance, health-care reform, care-giving, LGBT & Disability and more.
- Design and deliver full-day strategy sessions for the purpose of launching, growing and/or managing a disability related Employee Resource/Business/Affinity Groups.
- Offer a subscription based Disability ERG Leadership Networking Forum to engage and network with other corporate Disability ERG leaders.
- Offer full-day, in-person Disability ERG Leadership Development and Strategy Summits at corporate hosted locations throughout the globe.