ORGANIZATIONAL READINESS AND COMPLIANCE
- Provide comprehensive ADA/ADAAA (U.S.) and AODA (Canada) phone support and research through a dedicated hotline service.
- Develop, design and deliver organization-wide initiatives in support of OFCCP and related compliance.
- Develop, design and deliver an end-to-end Reasonable Accommodation Committee (RAC) and process.
- Guide the strategy and implementation of an Emergency Preparedness plan inclusive of individuals with disabilities.
- Offer an electronic Employee Disclosure Guidance Tool.
- Conduct a comprehensive review and full scale design and development for organization-wide implementation of “Essential Functions of the Job”.
- Provide guidance and solutions for country mandated quota programs and fine/levy structures across the globe.