- Deliver sensitivity, etiquette and awareness training around appropriate communications and dealings for all customer facing (in-person, phone, web) professionals and their managers.
- Develop communication collateral that encourages people with disabilities and their families to positively experience an organization’s brand.
- Provide direction on the appropriate positioning and look and feel of existing communications materials.
- Offer editorial capabilities of existing or newly developed collateral.
- Deliver relationship-based targeted market outreach to all disability segments.