Recruiting and Training
- Provide guidance on how and where to best recruit individuals with disabilities, including those colleges and universities that best serve students with disabilities.
- Provide guidance relative to individual country mandated quota programs and related fine structures.
- Provide review, guidance and development of recruiting collateral, diversity brochures and web sites as they relate to hiring people with disabilities.
- Disability Mentor Days (with University Juniors and Seniors who have a disability).
- Train all levels and functions within an organization on Disability Etiquette & Awareness, The American with Disabilities Act/Amendment Act, AODA, Equality Act (and other legislative based issues & schemes), Accommodations, Disabled for a Day Experiential Learning, Recruiter-specific training and more.
- Toolkits on Disability Etiquette & Awareness, Employee Resource Groups