SPECIAL NEEDS PLANNING PROGRAM
Why This Program
At approximately 20% of the population, adults with disabilities represent the largest minority in the world. With almost 9.5 million children with special healthcare needs and another three million with other disabilities, this is not a market to be overlooked; but it is overlooked, and especially so in the insurance and financial services industry. This presents multifaceted risks that include:
- Not being educated on the issues that impact planning for the future of their children with special needs, especially the legal and financial issues
- Understanding the need, but unsure of who the local resources are.
- Insufficient planning for the parents/caregivers own retirement, disability, and long-term care and/or for the other children’s education, etc.
- The Disabled Beneficiary loses government benefit eligibility; limited or complete loss of assets.
- A lifetime of concern and worry about their child’s future when they become disabled or die.
Financial Services Professionals
- Not being educated on the issues impacting planning for the future of children with special needs, especially the legal and financial issues.
- Causing the Disabled Beneficiary to lose government benefit eligibility, limited or a complete loss of assets, causing quality of life to be significantly reduced or eliminated
- Insufficient planning for the parents/caregivers own retirement, disability, long-term care, and/or for the other children’s education, etc.
- A complaint that could result in legal action against the financial services professional and his/her company.
Why Springboard Consulting Learning Institute
Springboard Consulting’s CEO, Nadine Vogel, worked for MetLife for nineteen years as a Field Agent, Agency Manager, Marketing Officer, and the Creator and Head of MetDESK (MetLife’s Division of Estate Planning for Special Kids; the first of its kind in the industry).
As a MetLife Agent, Nadine was one of the company’s top producers and a perennial Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) qualifier working exclusively in the special needs planning arena. As an Agency Manager, she was a member of GAMA International and winner of numerous Agency awards.
Since leaving MetLife, Nadine started Springboard Consulting in 2005, a global disability-related company with a mission to mainstream disability in the global workforce, workplace and marketplace. Since, the Springboard team, along with Nadine, have built programs similar to MetDESK for other insurance and financial services companies. And most importantly, Nadine is the mother of two adult daughters with special needs, and understands firsthand the unique issues of planning for the future of dependents with disabilities. All which makes her the person to guide others on how to successfully market to this exceptionally large, loyal community.
Is This Program Is for You
Are you an insurance or other financial services professional who…
- Has a dependent with special needs?
- Wants to meet the needs of these prospects when they come along?
- Sees this as your professional calling and wants to dedicate a percentage of your practice to special needs planning?
- Cares about providing peace of mind and making a world of difference in someone’s life?
- Understanding the Special Needs Market
- Legal Issues
- Will’s, Living Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Qualifying the attorney
- Funding – Who, What, How Much
- Life Insurance
- Real Estate
- Other Assets
- Government Benefits
- Organization Type
- One to Many
- One to One
- The Appointment Process
- Fact Finding
- Remind and Recommend
- Book of Intent
- ABLE Account
- A Beneficiary’s Perspective
- One to Many
This two-day program is delivered via live-stream and includes time for Q & A and role-play.
$2,499 USD (A two-day program, inclusive of course materials.)
All requests for refunds must be made in writing via email to Springboard Consulting Learning Institute at email@example.com; Subject Line: SCLI refund request. Make sure to provide your full-name in the subject line.
Fees are subject to change at any time without notice. Fees may not be credited/transferred to another participant. Most companies have educational reimbursement plans; contact your company for details.
The policies are as follows:
SCLI will refund fees less a $125 cancellation fee if a participant requests the refund within 30-days of purchase or, in the case of a live-stream or webinar, within 72-hours of purchase date.
Should program materials arrive damaged, a replacement request must be made within five business days of receiving materials. Students must return the damaged materials, inclusive of original packaging by a trackable shipping method. Original and return shipping costs will not be refunded.
* Most companies have educational reimbursement plans; contact your company for details.
**Session delivery is based on a minimum of 5-attendees. Should we not have sufficient participants, your purchase will be moved to the next available date, or you can cancel at any time.
Date: Thursday and Friday, May 12 & 13, 2022
Course Name: Special Needs Planning Program
Course Number: SNPP
Fee: $2,499 USD per person
Duration: 9:00AM – 5:00PM ET
Registration Deadline: Friday, April 29, 2022
Location: Zoom Meeting
REGISTER >> sc-events-scli-registration