REAL ESTATE PROGRAM
Why This Program
The disability community represents the largest and fastest growing minority in the world; in the U.S., surpassing the Hispanic population. That’s about 20% of the adult population who is disabled in some way and an additional 10% of the adult population that has a child or children under the age of 18, across all disability types from physical, developmental, sight, hearing, and more. In spite of these numbers, if someone searches for a real estate agent that specializes in the special needs market, the results are quite low.
This presents multifaceted risks that include:
- If the family has a very young child with special needs who is otherwise new to a community, not being educated on local disability-related resources could impact their child. Therefore, it is especially important for an agent to have a listing of local resources and contact information on-hand.
- Understanding each family’s unique needs, and helping them with who the local experts are and more.
- Without these resources, there are increased struggles relative to access to medical care, transportation, etc.
Real Estate Professionals
- Not being educated on the issues could impact the family’s decision-making when buying or selling a home.
- The more the real estate professional is equipped to answer and have information on hand, mitigates the risk of the disabled individual to miss out on important resources, impacting their quality of life and that of their family.
- Being educated on the topic of disability and your client’s needs is the edge needed to help you stand out from the rest of the real estate agents in your community.
Why Springboard Consulting Learning Institute
Established in 2005, Springboard Consulting, a global disability-related company, has had a mission to mainstream disability in the global workforce, workplace and marketplace. As a mom to two adult daughters who have disabilities, this has also been Nadine Vogel’s, Springboard CEO, personal mission. Having worked with real estate professionals on these matters, Nadine understands firsthand the unique issues of buying and selling a home, relocating and related issues when a family member has a disability. Springboard will guide professionals on how to successfully market and serve this exceptionally large, loyal community.
Is This Program Is for You
Are you a real estate professional who:
- Has a dependent with special needs who understands these issued first-hand?
- Wants to meet the needs of these prospects when they come along?
- Sees this as your professional calling and wants to dedicate a percentage of your practice to this important work?
- Cares about providing peace of mind and making a world of difference for families that so desperately need you?
- Is seeking an extremely lucrative market, a niche that is not a nice by anyone’s standards?
- Understanding the Special Needs Market
- Four Segments
- Disability Types
- The Business Opportunity
- What I Need to Know
- Etiquette, Awareness & Sensitivity
- What’s available
- Resource Development
- Becoming the Center of Influence
- Unique Needs
- House Tours
- Open Houses
- Location, Location, Location
- Segmentation and Outreach
- SME Presenters
- Final Reminders
This half-day program is delivered via live-stream and includes time for Q & A and role-play.
$495 USD (A half-day program, inclusive of course materials.)
All requests for refunds must be made in writing via email to Springboard Consulting Learning Institute at email@example.com; Subject Line: SCLI refund request. Make sure to provide your full-name in the subject line.
Fees are subject to change at any time without notice. Fees may not be credited/transferred to another participant. Most companies have educational reimbursement plans; contact your company for details.
The policies are as follows:
SCLI will refund fees less a $125 cancellation fee if a participant requests the refund within 30-days of purchase or, in the case of a live-stream or webinar, within 72-hours of purchase date.
Should program materials arrive damaged, a replacement request must be made within five business days of receiving materials. Students must return the damaged materials, inclusive of original packaging by a trackable shipping method. Original and return shipping costs will not be refunded.
* Most companies have educational reimbursement plans; contact your company for details.
**Session delivery is based on a minimum of 5-attendees. Should we not have sufficient participants, your purchase will be moved to the next available date, or you can cancel at any time.
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021
Course Name: Real Estate: Serving the Client & Closing the Deal
Course Number: RE01
Fee: $495 USD per person
Duration: 10:00AM – 2:00PM ET
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 5, 2021
Location: Zoom Meeting
REGISTER >> sc-events-scli-registration