MENTAL HEALTH TOOLKIT: GENERAL EMPLOYEES
This toolkit focuses on three key areas of mental wellness in the workplace: education, action, and prevention.
Mental Health Toolkit: General Employees
Format: Electronic (PDF)
Total Number of Pages: 87
Cost: $7,500 USD – Includes a royalty-free, paid-up, non-exclusive
ABOUT THIS TOOLKIT
This manual focuses on three key areas of mental wellness in the workplace: education, action, and prevention.
• You will gain a clearer understanding of mental illnesses, resulting in a corporate culture of compassion when your co-workers have mental health challenges.
• You will also learn the negative outcomes in the workplace if you or a coworker fail to seek treatment.
• You will learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of mental illness and know how to seek help.
• You will understand employment and anti-discrimination laws surrounding mental illness and how to ask for accommodations for your illness.
• You will learn how to respond if a mental health crisis strikes.
• You will learn how to intervene with employees facing a mental health challenge and know how to refer them to the proper resources.
• You will learn how to ask for accommodations in the workplace if you have been diagnosed with a mental illness.
• You will learn how to become more comfortable having conversations with co-workers their or their loved ones’ mental health.
• You will learn how to take advantage of mental health and wellness practices that will improve your mental health.
• You will learn the signs and symptoms of mental illness to determine if you may need intervention and treatment.