FACT: People with disabilities are the largest and fastest growing minority segment in the world.
- How is your company mainstreaming this large, loyal talent pool?
- Are you meeting your legislative obligations?
- Leveraging the competitive advantage?
We would like to invite you to join Springboard for a special half day event to learn about the current issues, opportunities and best practices relative to the outreach, recruitment and support of individuals with disabilities. Springboard Consulting, recognized as the global expert on mainstreaming disability in the corporate workforce, workplace and marketplace, will facilitate the day to ensure attendees leave with a comprehensive understanding of the legal implications, practical tools and applications to do this work successfully and sustainably.
Specifically, the day will address all aspects of Organizational Readiness to include:
- Understanding the Four Segments
- Assessments & Gap Analysis
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning & Development
- Accessibility - Communications, Websites, Physical
- Work-Life & Support
Who should attend:
- Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Acquisition Leaders
- EEO Professionals
- Disability ERG Executive Sponsors and Leaders
Cost: Your active participation
Registration: Is required. Please locate the event location in your area and click to learn more and register.
|Brown-Forman Headquarters||Louisville, Kentucky, United States||Wednesday, December 11, 2013|
|3M Headquarters||St. Paul, Minnesota, United States||Friday, November 1, 2013|