HOTEL & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
The Fourth Annual Disability Matters Europe Conference & Awards
HOTEL INFORMATION -
To view a large selection of hotels, with different range of prices please click on the link below. The site will help you to book your hotel for DM Europe 2016. Please click on “search” to access the details regarding each hotel (the location, prices).
To book rooms before and after the event of the 23th June 2016, please contact directly:
Tel: +33 1 41 34 48 51
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
From Orly Airport >> https://goo.gl/maps/EW6NhZRy7Hv
From Roissy Charles de Gaulle (aka CDG) airport >> https://goo.gl/maps/kKmb51iPKbz
Parking: Private and free parking entrance is just at the right side of the main entrance hall at 25 avenue Matignon, 75008 Paris. (CAUTION: To be granted access to the our private parking, participant must send a request with name, car model, color and license plate number ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Line 1 – Stations: Franklin Roosevelt, Champs Elysées-Clémenceau.
- Lines 9 and 13 – Stations: Champs Elysées-Clémenceau, Miromesnil.
- Lines: 28, 32, 49, 52, 80, 83, 93.
- Stops: Matignon, St Honoré, Rond-Point des Champs Elysées
* If accessible transportation is needed for any segment of the conference, please send a written request to Rubiena Duarte at email@example.com no later than Wednesday, 3 June, 2016.