HOTEL INFORMATION & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
CART Captioning will be provided at event.
Listed below is the host hotel which offers the Wells Fargo discounted rate upon request and availability.
THE WESTIN CHARLOTTE
601 South College Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
T: 704.335.2053; F: 704.335.2110
Book a Room:
As a reminder, all guests should make reservations by 10/07/2015.
Via the Online System:
- To book a room online, use the StarGroups link, which is as follows >> https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/Wellsfargodisability.
DIRECTIONS TO WHOLESALE UNIVERSITY AT DUKE ENERGY CENTER
- 550 SOUTH TRYON STREET
Wholesale University at Duke Energy Center is located at 550 South Tryon Street, 10th floor in Charlotte. We are at the corner of Tryon Street and West Stonewall Street, across the street from the Gant Center.
From Charlotte Douglas International Airport:
Head east on Airport Loop Rd toward Airport Parking Dr. Turn right at Old Dowd Rd. Take the 2nd left onto Boyer St. Take the 1st right onto US-74 E/Wilkinson Blvd. Continue to follow US-74 E/ Continue onto I-277 N. Take exit 1E to merge onto S College St toward Bobcats Arena. Turn left at E Stonewall St. Turn Right into the parking garage below The Duke Energy Center. Park on Level 1 or 2. Take elevator up to the Plaza Level.
PARKING & BUILDING ACCESS:
- Parking deck entrances for visitors can be found on West Stonewall Street and Church Street.
- Visitors and other non-contract parkers should access the Visitor parking zone through the entrance on West Stonewall Street or Church Street. Visitor parking is located on levels P1 and P2 only.
- Visitor spaces may be limited during peak business hours.
- Park in the P1 or P2 Visitor zone in the parking deck.
- Take the Tower elevators to Lobby level.
- Visitors should check in with security at the Visitor Registration Desk.
- Once registered, visitors must show a visitor pass to the security officer to access the elevators serving the office tower.
Below is a map on how you access the parking garage:
TO/FROM Airport, Venue, and/or Hotel:
Rose Transportation: for ground transportation needs. She can be reached at 704-552-8258 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Airport to uptown can typically cost $25-35 one way.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS REQUEST*
*Event venue is approximately 2 blocks from recommended conference hotel. If accessible transportation is requested, please send an email to Jill Frankel (email@example.com) no later than October 1, 2015.