STEP I - #ACCESSIBILITY EVALUATION
Comprehensively review and analyze known issues, key user tasks, core pages and templates against the #WCAG2.0 Level #AA #accessibility #standards.
How? By doing the following:
- Navigating each page and form with the keyboard only, screen readers and voice recognition software
- Checking each page for color blindness/contrast issues
- Evaluating each page for browser control enlargement
- Evaluating all videos for captioning and related requirements
STEP II - ACCESSIBILITY #TEST WITH USERS
Conduct a video-recorded, think-aloud accessibility test with ten individuals who have a variety of disabilities in order to identify the most significant accessibility and usability issues relative to user experience.
- Verbalize their experiences as they are interacting with the site.
- Describe their expectations regarding the accessibility and other features of the pages.
- Share personal preferences and any other comments they may have.
STEP III – #FINDINGS/RECOMMENDATIONS
- Receive a comprehensive written report of findings/recommendations
- Receive the full unedited test video of the ten users
REMEMBER: Before actively sourcing candidates with #disabilities, you need to know where your #company’swebsite stands relative to accessibility for someone who may be #blind, #visually impaired, and/or have #limited use or an #inability to #useamouse or #keyboard. If you are unsure or you already know the site does not meet the global guidelines of WCAG2.0, consider conducting a web accessibility review.
#Springboard has a dedicated team of experts whose sole job is to conduct these assessments in three easy steps. Yes, it’s as easy as 1-2-3. Get started by contacting us at email@example.com or 973-813-7260.