Get 24-hour turnaround on your most pressing and challenging ADA-related questions such as:
- How to I determine if this request for an accommodation is "reasonable"?
- Can I terminate an employee who has a disability but has a performance issue?
- When is enough, "enough" in terms of providing accommodations?
- Where does ADA and FMLA intersect and how do we handle leave requests?
- We need help in understanding the intersection between the various federal laws such as ADA, Worker's Compensation, FMLA and OSHA.
- Can we centralize requests for Reasonable Accommodations and if so, how?
- What questions can I ask during an interview?
- How do we provide an accommodation for someone who won't officially disclose their disability?
- Are we responsible for hiring a sign language interpreter during meetings and trainings? If so, for which one and when?
- Are there tax incentives available when hiring a person with a disability or conducting barrier removal and if so, what are they?
- What types of medical information can we request of an individual with a disability and when?
- What do we do when a reasonable accommodation causes unrest among other employees?
- How do we go about implementing an accommodation request when we don't have the resources or information to identify proper assistive technology or other equipment?
- How do we properly work with employees who have hidden disabilities such as psychiatric, diabetes, epilepsy, etc.?
- How do we appropriately market job opportunities to individuals with disabilities?
Register for a five hour or an unlimited monthly service (one year minimum).
WHO WILL THIS SERVICE SUPPORT?**
Professionals from Diversity, Human Resources, EEO, Recruiters, General Counsel, Managers and more.
** None of the information rendered should be considered legal advice or should be acted upon without prior consultation with appropriate professional advisors.