TALENT ACQUISITION, MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
- Provide guidance on how and where to best recruit individuals with disabilities with the desired skill-sets, education and background.
- Identify and develop collaborative opportunities between companies and colleges/universities that best serve students with disabilities.
- Provide review, guidance and development of recruiting collateral, diversity brochures and web sites as they relate to hiring people with disabilities.
- Produce on-site Disability Mentor Days (with University Juniors/Seniors who have a disability).
- Design, develop and oversee company-specific college mentor programs for students with disabilities.
- Design, develop and deliver in-house mentor programs for employees who have a disability.
- Offer copies of DIVE IN, Springboard into the Profitability, Productivity and Potential of the Special Needs Workforce.