The move to re-title employee affinity groups as ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) or BRGs (Business Resource Groups) was well more than a title change. As we have all come to understand, effective groups must be a resource to both employees and the business. How to move that reality farther faster? Springboard invites you to attend this year's highly acclaimed, U.S. Disability ERG Summit, High Impact Disability ERG’s , Building Leadership & Driving Strategy. We are holding the highly successful U.S. Summit once again, just before the 2013 U.S. Disability Matters Awards Banquet & Conference, on April 15th at CSX Headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
The 2012 inaugural events, held in the U.S. and Canada, got high marks from participants regardless of where they were on their ERG journey -- launch, early stage or mature. Sharing best practices and learning about leadership impact helped companies get off to a more energized, smoother start or maximize and optimize momentum.
This years’ event will provide you with the ability to separate into small discussion groups based on where you are on the Disability ERG journey – launch, early state or mature. It will
feature an agenda that will take off where we left off and include topics such as:
- Exploring the opportunity to choose, train and help leaders lead peers, perhaps one of the harder leadership challenges,
- Recasting your ERG if you are just not moving fast enough,
- Understanding what makes a disability ERG different than those supporting gender and ethnic diversity,
- Partnering with your Veterans and LGBT ERG,
- Leveraging the business and brand impact of a disability ERG and
- A “special presentation” related to the selection and role of your Executive Sponsor as a strategic partner.
We hope you will participate in this most important event and bring along some of your colleagues. Attending Springboard’s Disability ERG Summit is the perfect complement to attending the 2013 Disability Matters Awards Banquet & Conference, April 16th – 17th.
Please visit our website where you will find an information flyer which includes links for registration and other pertinent information. Space is filling up quickly so you will need to register right away to secure your seat. Should you have additional questions about the ERG Summit, please contact:
- Registration and Logistics: Jill Frankel, email@example.com
- Agenda: Marsha Gewirtzman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marsha and I look forward to partnering with you to new levels of success, impact and energy.
Nadine O. Vogel